Total Pageviews

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Introduction.



RK’s RARE BOOK REVIEW.


It all starts about a month ago, during the lunch break. One of my friends very casually suggested that maybe I should starts writing book review for myself. He knew that I read a lot and wondering how I kept track of what I had read so far. Well, I never did that. So, I started making lists of all my books and what do you know? I’ve got myself a book review blog!!  

I just want to make sure couple of things before you start checking out what’s on the pages.

1.     First of all, RK is my name.

2.     RARE does NOT means any of the books posted here are not worth reading or creative enough or exiting anymore. It just means they are not really in the mainstream market. Again, not because of the quality of the products, but only because nobody read anything anymore. NOTHING!! Too busy they always say. I mean when’s the last time you ever read anything other then TV manual?  Internet gossip? Clothing catalogue form eBay? When I go to the second hand bookstore, only person I ever met are either grand mothers or really obvious book geeks. That’s why I use the term RARE. It just means reading is rare these days, and book review is also rare too. Specially one that is running by non-professional writers.

3.     Now, BOOK REVIEW part. You see, all through my education from elementary to collage, I have hated writing. Simple as that. Essay was my arch- enemy. Never got anything better then B- or C+. I resented it with vengeance and passion unlikely directed to any other subjects. I just had nothing to say about the books or any other things in life general. Well, years of working and forcefully dealing with obstacles of life supposedly makes me a better writer now then ever before. But I haven’t seen any evidence of it so far. Therefore, I am still not a good writer. Might be even worse than before cause I’m NOT doing this to get the grade or something.

     So if you expect any kind of amazing and trilling piece of professional comments on any of the books I post here, I have to disappoint you because you are not getting any. This is a book review by a regular guy who just read for fun. Hopefully I can help you find some interesting and crazy readings for your spare time.

4.     Everything I say here is strictly my opinion. So if you want more info about the books that I mention in this site, you better google it by yourself. THANK YOU.